Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Preslie Photo Shoot Day two


Don't you just LOVE her hair????
Her mommy had the same head of hair!
We called her Baby Elvis!
 
 

I have printed a bunch of pictures already.
We will be hanging the pictures, putting them in a scrapbook
and creating printed scrapbooks with My Digital Studio!
If you are a young, busy mom with babies you will LOVE My Digital Studio
(see www.mydigitalstudio.net
You can order the software from me and 
I will help you learn how to use it!   You can even print your books thru me too!
You can purchase Digital Download and get started right away ITEM #130646
Or you can order thru me digital disks and they will arrive in about 7 days ITEM #130647
Both sell for $79.95 

Come Back and See Preslie tomorrow!
I am having a contest with myself!
Will you LIKE my page on FB please?

Sharon Armstrong, Allen, TX
214.403.6936 
 
Gift Certificates are ALWAYS available in ANY amount!
 
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER IN THE RIGHT HAND COLUMN ON MY BLOG
 
 
My Digital Studio:
 



Post a Comment