Do you remember the last time you received a card in the mail? In a sea of junk mail and bills, a card is a simple thing that really stands out to the person who receives it. Sending a card is a small gesture that shows just how much you care about that special someone in your life.
With World Card Making Day coming up on October 1, celebrate by making and sending a handmade card to someone who could use a little recognition, love, or just a boost (which is anyone, really!).
And in celebration of World Card Making Day, from October 1-5, you can save up to 25% on cardmaking essentials that can be used to share your love all year long!
From Land to Sea
All images © 1990-2014 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets – From Land to Sea,clear #139361, Thoughtful Banners, Photopolymer #141614
• Card Stock – Dapper Denim #141414, Whisper White #100730, Cajun Craze #119684
• Stamp Pads – Dapper Denim #141394
• Misc. – Moroccan Designer Washi Tape #141647, Hello You Thinlits Die #137363, Fine Tip Glue Pen #138309, Big Shot #143263
• Color - Dapper Denim; 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
• Whisper White: 4-1/4” x 2-1/2”
• Cajun Craze: scrap for cutting out the “hello”
1. Stamp the wheel in Dapper Denim to the fare left of the Whisper White card stock
2. Score and fold the Dapper Denim card stock in half
3. Add 2 pieces of the Moroccan Designer Washi tape to the folded Card front, leaving enough space to put the white stamped piece on top
4. Adhere the stamped piece on top of the Washi Tape
5. Cut out the Hello, using the Thinlits
6. Apply the Hello using the Fine Tip Glue Pen
7. Stamp the word “friend” with Dapper Denim ink